Come and explore South Africa on an unforgettable 2-wheel adventure. We have created some amazing tour packages that include the very best cycle routes that our country has to offer. Cycling, especially off-road mountain-biking, has exploded in popularity in South Africa, and as such, there are so many more new trails and events to take advantage of. Explore More Cycling has teamed up with one of the top cycling companies in South Africa and can now offer personally guided cycling holidays throughout the country. From beautiful quiet gravel road tours, to pristine single-track mountain bike routes, epic downhill adrenaline rides, to safe open-road cycling excursions….we can tailor-make your African Cycling holiday.
Our cycling tours are specifically designed for small groups from 4 – 12 riders, which are all personally led by qualified cycling guides, who know all the best routes and real hidden gems. We combine this with the best that South Africa has to offer while you are not on the bike, such as Big 5 safari, amazing wine, captivating local culture and unforgettable food tastes.
No matter what level of rider you are, we will tailor-make the itinerary to cater for your group and their interests. We offer the following services as standard for all our cycling tours:
- Bike build and service on arrival and departure (if bringing your own bike)
- Hiring of quality bikes (from Road bikes, e-bikes, gravel bikes to full-suspension MTB’s)
- Bike repairs, washing & servicing throughout the tour
- Dedicated guide (and mechanic) who will lead you on the best routes
- Back-up vehicle and driver on ride days
- Nutrition and spares during ride days
- Best quality accommodation and authentic experiences
Explore More Cycling has also partnered with some of the best and most popular multi-stage cycling events in South Africa and has negotiated access specifically for international entrants. What better way to combine a cycling holiday in South Africa, while competing in a friendly event and meeting local participants. Contact us to find out more about these events and the entry requirements and dates.